Processing of personal data
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
pursuant to Regulation / EU / No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”)
1) The administration of your personal data is the company Cannmedi s.r.o., with its registered office at: Lannova 2061/8, Nové Město, 11000, IČ: 07756984, sp. stmp: C307113 kept at the Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
2) Contact details of the Company:
Delivery address: Dobrá 240, budova VÚHŽ, a.s., 73951 Dobrá, Czech Republic
Telephone: 721 017 711
3) The company did not appoint a data protection officer.
4) The processing of your personal data is performed by the Company. Processing is performed in its premises, branches and headquarters by individual authorized employees of the Company, or processor. The processing takes place through computer technology, or also manually for personal data in paper form in compliance with all security principles for the management and processing of personal data. The Company makes every effort to protect your privacy when using its services. The company has taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. The company is constantly adapting its security measures in line with technological progress and development.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1) You are not obliged to provide personal data to the Company. However, the provision of your personal data is a requirement for the Company to enter into a contract with you. The Company requests your personal data only for the needs of the Company (for a reason, purpose and for the period as detailed below). In no case will the personal data you provide be sold to other entities or used in any other commercial way.
2) The company mainly processes your following personal data:
Name and surname
IČ and DIČ (for business FO)
Data provided beyond the scope of applicable laws processed within the scope of your consent
3) The processed personal data will be obtained by the Company either directly from you (by providing them, for example, as part of registration for the service, or from individual correspondence with you), or from publicly accessible registers, lists and records (eg commercial register, trade register , public telephone directory, etc.)
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL REASONS
1) Personal data must be processed in order to create an offer, conclude a contract and fulfill it, or maintaining the status of your customer account and in order to fulfill subsequent contractual or legal obligations such as, in particular, the archiving of tax documents and the handling of any complaints. The legal reason for processing is therefore the fulfillment of the contract (according to the provisions of Article 6 (1) (b)), Regulation / EU / EU / No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), fulfillment of a legal obligation (according to the provisions of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) and a legitimate interest (according to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR). f) GDPR).
2) The legitimate interest of the Company (according to the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) is also direct marketing, ie the Company also processes your personal data for the purpose of disseminating business communications concerning its own similar services, satisfaction questionnaire, sending wishes. for birthdays or PF, news from the market and the implementation of simple analysts (eg measuring website traffic, etc.). If your personal data is processed for this reason, you have the right to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes.
3) If you have given your consent to the Company (eg in competitions, marketing events, applications for commercial communications, etc.), the Company processes your personal data on the basis of this grant (according to the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a). ) GDPR). In the case of granting consent, processing takes place for the purpose of offering services, sending business messages and informing about the Company’s events, etc.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Your personal data will be processed only for the necessary period of time, which is given by the performance of the contract and the subsequent storage of tax documents for the ordered and delivered service. Due to a legitimate interest, your information may be processed for a period of 3 years, but no longer than until you object to such processing.
2) If consent is given, your personal data will be processed for a period of 3 years, but no longer than until the revocation of your consent to the processing of personal data, which can be made in writing at the Company’s address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1) The processing of your personal data is performed by the Company, ie the administrator of personal data, but personal data may also be processed for the Company by other persons, which may be:
Suppliers of external services for the Company (typically programming or other supporting technical services, server services, etc.),
operators of backup servers or operators of technologies used by the Company, which process them in order to ensure the functionality of the relevant services of the Company,
to the extent necessary, tax advisors, auditors, lawyers of the Company who process personal data for the purpose of providing consulting services,
personal data concerning debtors with overdue debts may also be made available to companies providing receivables insurance or collection agencies for the purpose of recovery or collection of receivables of the Company,
public administration bodies,
or other providers of similar services, which, however, are not currently used by the Company.
2) The Company does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
1) You have the right to:
request from the Company information on what personal data it processes,
request from the Company an explanation regarding the processing of your personal data,
request access to your personal data from the Company and have it updated or corrected,
request the Company to delete your personal data, or restrictions on their processing,
on the portability of your personal data,
revoke the consent given to the processing of your personal data at any time,
in the event of the processing of your personal data due to the legitimate interest of the Company (Article III, paragraph 2) to raise an objection
If you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Company or the Office for Personal Data Protection.